Master the Mind, Master the Game
For Coaches, Athletes or Parents of Athletes
The most proven mental performance techniques to improve your game
Assessment tools and the key traits of peak performance and how to achieve it
Stuck states, performance slumps, anxiety and remove distractions
Your Mind and perform with confidence and be laser focused
#1 cause of under-performance is lack of mental training
Master the Mind, Master the Game of Sports
During this program you will learn the most proven mental performance techniques plus be provided with tools and examples on how to master the mind to improve your game. By applying the techniques you can improve results and achieve peak performance.
The program pushes you beyond limitations, removes habits and patterns that are holding you back and negatively impacting your results. The teachings provide you with and opportunity to apply the knowledge and achieve success in the game.
You will learn how to:
- Overcome performance slumps
- Remove performance jitters and anxiety
- Deal with distractions
- Stimulate healing and overcome injuries
- Build confidence and enhance performance
- Train your mind and body to be laser focused and energized
- Develop your attention as a skill
- Develop mental rehearsals that help you reach desired results
Corey McCusker is a Mental Performance Coach, Motivational Speaker and Author who coaches accomplished professionals and elite young athletes to break through stress and overcome setbacks in order to reach peak performance. Her unique and effective approach helps her clients get past the mental roadblocks limit their results and take control of their success. Her clients gain the clarity, confidence, energy, and performance edge they need to go for their big dreams without the stress, struggle and overwhelm that can grip top performers.
Corey is certified as a Master Practitioner of NLP, Time Empowerment Techniques ™, and Hypnosis. Her programs Breakthrough Your Boundaries and Master The Mind, Master the Game have helped hundreds of high achievers reach peak performance and live their desired lives.
Corey is an athlete herself and plays ice, floor, ball hockey, golf and is an equestrian rider . She is also a contributing author of the book “The Power of Women United”, a Canadian best seller which focuses on how to build strong personal and professional relationships and shares some great networking techniques
Here is what is included:
- 5 audio recordings (mp3) of the training to support and deepen your learning and replays to add to your personal library
- Clear, easy to follow, detailed training and coaching on the most proven mental performance techniques delivered via the 5 modules on each step of Master the Mind, Master the Game
- A membership site with links to the recordings, presentations and access to all content material shared in each module including assessments tools to help uncover mental, physical and technical strengths and weaknesses
- Anxiety release and performance booster recordings